Monday, February 18, 2013

College Station vs. Baltimore

Pros and Cons of Texas

PROS:
1) It was sooo warm in the middle of February
2) Uncle Gary and my new Aunt Emily live there
3) Quaint little town right by Texas A&M

CONS:
1) Austin is here
2) It's really really hot there in the summer (practically unbearable dry heat)
3) I don't know where anything is

Pros and Cons of Maryland

PROS:
1) I know where everything is
2) My friends and family and school is here
3) It actually stays relatively warm until about November

CONS:
1) It stays cold until the middle of April
2) It's boring

So yeah.

The wedding was beautiful :') I was tearing up when I saw Emily's face light up when she saw Uncle Gary. She had been so calm all day and it was all for that very moment. I'm so happy for them.

But seriously, I hated the flights. They were not fun. We ended up sitting right next to the jet engines for 3/4 of the flights we took.

On the bright side, I could read and I only have a few pages left of Catcher in the Rye! :)

I couldn't sleep though. We got back in last night around 6 pm and I'm still exhausted. Thank goodness today was Presidents Day and we had off school because there's NO WAY I could have gone today. I don't even think I'll be up to going tomorrow but I have to :\

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment