Thursday, April 11, 2013

Countdown to 17: 18 days left!

In 18 days, I will be 17.

It's hard to believe, to be blunt.

I'm excited, I guess... We have school on my birthday, which is good. It'll be a B day, which I prefer, and it's a Monday which means Austin will get to walk me home.

That is about it that I'm excited about.

I think I'm depressed. Like, actually, medically depressed.

I don't want to do anything.
I can't concentrate.
All I want to do is read or listen to music or watch stuff on Netflix.

I would say more on that matter but I don't think that much is anyone's busines other than mine. Maybe some day I'll share with you... But right now it's personal and I need to figure it out on my own.

In 3 days, Austin and I will have been together for 6 months... All I can say is wow :) I only smile for real when I'm with him :)

I visited 2 colleges. Roanoke College & Washington College. Both private, liberal arts schools. Both beautiful. Both tiny. Both amazing.

Washington is still my first choice, despite Roanoke's unique core class program.

If you live on the Eastern Shore and like writing or other liberal arts things, check them out. They're really nice...

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment