Friday, June 28, 2013

Continuous Frustration

LAST DAY OF CAMP!!!

I'm finally done :)

Yesterday I got sent home early because of dehydration and a migraine. They came to my station with a golf cart and said "come on, we're going to give you a ride" and they brought me up to admin where Ms. Liz was on the phone with my mom. My friend Luke was a lovely human and brought me a freeze pop and sat with me in admin until my mom came. Then he walked me to my car to make sure I was okay.

All in all, camp was fun but kind of miserable.

Earlier in the day yesterday, Ryan, Luke, and I had lunch together down by the fishing pond because my group got to go fishing at lunch. My kids went down and fished and the three of us lay down underneath the tree down there and talked for like a half hour. It was so nice. We laughed a lot and we talked about stuff and it was just so much fun. I'm going to miss them so much. So so much

Other than that, nothing is happening in my life.

I have two of my drive times this weekend. I'm nervous. I'm the worst driver ever...

I am going to a graduation party tomorrow as well. I'm excited to see all of my theatre friends again :) I'm really thrilled.

Sunday is my friend Madison's birthday and I think I'm going to a movie with her and a few other people for that. I want to see my Hilbi!! (German nickname... long story)

I've made zero progress on my most recent short story. Or should I say, my failed attempt at a short story. Hunter suggested that I put it aside for a while and come back to it, so I haven't worked on it in about a week. I just reread it and I'm still stuck.

I've been very frustrated today. I don't know what's going on with me. I've just felt very very angry. Driving home from camp, I was frustrated with how slow the car was moving (even though we were going the speed limit).

Then I came home and looked for jobs. I have so far finished my application for Michael's (a craft store) and it literally took me two hours. I had to call Travis and yell at him to get all of my frustration out. I feel so bad for screaming at him. I was just crying and I needed to yell at someone. The application process was so tedious and it kept asking for my previous work experience (of which I have none) and my previous addresses and my maiden name and crap and I was just so furious.

Then I was an idiot and played "Unfair Mario" and "Cat Mario" which were games I saw Shane Dawson playing on his channel that looked entertaining. I played with Melanie and I just wanted to kill myself I was so angry with myself. I kept dying and it was so stupid and GAH I'm getting mad just thinking about it. If you like living and not ripping your hair out, DON'T PLAY THOSE GAMES.

Now I just want to watch Doctor Who and talk to Hunter and go to bed. I want to sleep in but NO MY DRIVE TIME IS AT 10 AM.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment