Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vignettes and Dentists

So if you remember, right around my birthday I started writing little vignettes (short short stories) of events that I wanted to happen or that I wanted to remember. I've started writing them again just to try and get myself back on track.

I'm not going to share them because A) they aren't very good and B) they're very personal and I don't want to be THAT open with the Internet. Sorry.

It's making me feel better to know that I at least still know how to write. I'm so blocked with my story. I have it all planned out in my head and I know exactly what's going to happen with the characters and the plot development but I can't find the proper words to fit with it. It's so frustrating. I get halfway in and the flow just stops. The story stops pouring out of me and I become stuck and it sits on my computer for months until I just forget about it.

I'm trying though. This is what I want to do. This is the only thing I want.

Except that it's not anymore... I don't know what I want. I keep telling myself that writing is what I'm going to do and it's what I'm meant to do but I'm not completely sure anymore.

It's not that I don't still like to write. Because I love to write. I love escaping this crap hole of reality and going anywhere I want. But... It's becoming harder and harder to get started.

Writing is my hobby. But one day I want it to be my job. And I'm already procrastinating with it.

I know. I worry too much. Sigh.

I went to the dentist today. It was horrible. I absolutely hate going to the dentist.

The hygienist was taking her pointy things and stabbing my gums and making me bleed and stuff. Making me almost cry in pain. Yeah...

Bad news is always given at the dentist. I have a baby tooth that has no root. So it's just kind of sitting in between two of my adult teeth right now. Just chilling... Waiting to fall out. Well guess what happens when it falls out. All of my back teeth are going to begin to fall forward. I am going to need all kinds of mouth surgery over the next few years. Ugh. Ugh. UGH.

I hate it.

I'm excited for tomorrow though. Staying positive :)

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment