Thursday, August 29, 2013

Senior Year

I am deeply apologetic that I haven't updated for a little while, but I've been working so much and I started school and just SHH. 

So, I'm in my drama class and I figured I'd update you all now. 

First day of school - August 26:
My schedule was AP Statistics, British Literature, Creative Writing, and College Sociology. It wasn't too bad. 

AP Stat was hard. I can't seem to grasp it yet. Hopefully the year will progress better. My teacher is cool. She's really athletic and nice. 

Brit Lit was fun. I sit right up front. We played the Name Game and it was really easy considering we all already knew each other. Jean is in my class, thank the freaking lords, and so are a lot of other people I know. She told us about the UK traveling trip and she gave me papers for it. 

Creative writing was hilarious. I know mostly everyone in the class, except for the sophomores. We had a deep discussion about backpacks and briefly went over the syllabus. 

Then I had College Sociology and my teacher is VERY pregnant. Over all, the class is okay. The reading is boring though. 

Second day of school - August 27:
My schedule was German IV, Drama, Master Tutor for German I, and Aide for German II. Best. Day. Ever. 

We did vocab in German IV, we did NOTHING in Drama, and I just did organizing for Frau during MT & Aide. 

I'm in my Drama class right now. We have a free period. So I figured I'd update real fast. Sorry it's not very detailed :/

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment