Thursday, September 5, 2013

Life In Letters

If you know me, you know I'm obsessed with YouTube tag videos. I watch way too many of them. I've seen a few of these "Life In Letters" videos and I thought I'd write a post with my own "Life In Letters."

A - A Capella. I absolutely love singing and I love a capella songs and musicians. It's so fascinating to me and I love watching it, whether it be live, in a video, or performed by myself.

B - Blood. I get a lot of blood work done. It sucks. I hate needles.

C - Cupcakes. I work in a bakery. We sell a lot of cupcakes. Also, my friend Shane periodically gives me money to bring him cupcakes every day. It's become like a routine.

D - Driving. I HATE DRIVING. My license test is next in exactly a week and I'm terrified. Parallel parking is so hard. I'm trying to stay confident and positive but it's very hard.

E - Eggs. I make really good scrambled eggs, and I could probably live off of eggs. I love them. Hard boiled, scrambled, fried, I just love them.

F - Friends and Family. They mean the world to me and I don't know how I'd get through all this stuff without them.

G - German. I love German with a passion. I mean, 3/4 of my B days are me taking/teaching German. I'm dedicated. I'd love to minor in it. Maybe even teach it someday. If I had to be a teacher, I'd be German or Drama or some other kind of "elective" teacher.

H - Hugs! I love hugs. They make everything better. Especially when they're from someone who really cares about you. Sometimes you just need a hug.

I - Idiot. I have no common sense and I really don't think before I speak. It's becoming a serious issue. Everyone thinks I'm a pervert when really, I just don't think before I say things traced with innuendo.

J - Jewish. Born and raised! Speaking of, l'shana tova. Happy Jewish New Year!!

K - Kitchen. It's one of my favorite rooms in the house because it's where the food is. I love baking and cooking and stuff as well.

L - Love. I'm a romantic. It's horrible. I want love and I want someone to love me for me. I'm giving up, which is why everything I write has love laced in between the lines.

M - Megan! That's me. And I hate my name. They spelled it wrong in the yearbook. I'm so mad.

N - Nerd. It's my most common nickname. I'm a dork. I know it.

O - Ocean. I'm really really scared of a lot of things relating to the ocean. Deep sea animals are freaky.

P - Piano. I played until I was 12 or 13 and I've been wanting to pick it up again. I used to be pretty good, for a 12 year old, and I always wanted to play professionally some day.

Q - Queen Elizabeth II. I have a weird obsession with the royal family. I did a whole report on QE2 in sixth grade and I've been interested ever since. She's just so cool.

R - ROLE PLAY! All I want to do is role play. Always. And I haven't had that much time since school and work started picking up.

S - Sleep. I haven't been getting very much lately, but I cherish every hour. God I miss naptime.

T - Theatre. All the world's a stage, but that's the only place I belong. When I'm up on stage, I feel more confident than I do anywhere else. I can't picture myself enjoying anything more.

U - United Kingdom. I am a bit of an anglophile and I can't get enough of British culture. It's becoming an obsession and an addiction... Sherlock and Doctor Who and Harry Potter and X-Factor are my life. Help.

V - Video Games. I love old-school gaming. Mario, Donkey Kong, Zelda, all that.

W - Writing. Duh. It's going to be my future career and it's what I'm best at. I love it. I love creating characters and making up my own worlds and being in control.

X - Xerox. Okay, so we don't actually have a Xerox machine at school, but I do make a lot of copies, being an aide for German.

Y - Yes. I've been trying to say "yes" to more things. I had a really good summer BECAUSE I kept saying "yes" to parties and dates and sleepovers. For the first time ever, I didn't sit on my ass the whole time. I went out with real people.

Z - Zealous. It's my favorite word. Also, I live by it. Be passionate.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment