Sunday, September 29, 2013

Writers Club!

Last night was probably one of the most fun nights I've had in a very very long time.

Jean had this idea to gather a bunch of us together to enhance our writing abilities. Everyone there writes fantasy as a main genre, aside from me, but The Society is fantasy, so it all worked out.

Last night was me, Vince, Sarah, and Hunter all at Jean's house. There was tea and cookies and ROLE PLAY.

Let me tell you something. You all remember when I discovered RP on Facebook with Jean, correct? RP in person is SO MUCH MORE FUN. Last night's was a little chaotic because Sarah and I had never RPed in person before, but it was so much fun once we got the hang of it. I'm really surprised I didn't laugh or break character.

I played as Silence. It was so much fun to embody her and act as a badass. Silence is really sarcastic and feisty, and it was fun to express that.

It was fun to just hang out with people who want to do the same thing that I want to do. We all just want to write. And most of us are easily discouraged, and I feel like this will motivate us to actually create things.

I drove myself and my parents didn't really give me a set time to come home, but I left around 10. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay all night. I wanted us all to stay all night and just not break character and improv as long as we could.

It was exciting.

As antisocial I am, I'm always really happy after I go out and spend time with real people.

It was just a lot of fun.

I'm also sorry I haven't updated since September 15. I haven't really felt like blogging or writing lately. Maybe this will motivate me.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment